• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

D

DEEPWATER

As it says ,i im redoing a customers tank and they have 3 damsel that is going to be needing a home .Pick is today at my place My Cell is on my sign ,if you need to get intouch with me feel free to call

I wont be on till later ,so via celll is the best way to reach me

BTW ,they are the bule one :headache: lol this is what they said of the phone and they are not that big maybe 1 1/2 inch

Ronen

D

DEEPWATER

OK ,it Free ,,did i say FREE or maybe i should SAY FREE..Ok maybe Free is too $$$$$$

$100 for all of them ,LOLOLOLOL jikng ,,

Ill sy it one more time ,FREE FREE FREE

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
charile1 said:
where's wingo :biggrin:

lgh (11).gif
lgh (5).gif
lgh (23).gif

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
:biggrin:
oonycxwilloo said:
Can i tag along with this thread? SORRY....I have 2 up for free too...one 3 striped and 1 domino...sorry RONEN

Located in queens

HEy get off my thread ,im trying to give away free damsel ,LOL jking ,,,of course you can tag along ..

Ok ,,NOW WE HAVE 5 damsel to giv e away for free ,shees i thinkit going to hard to give away 5 ,i am having a hard time giving away 3 ,lol

Wingo ,where are you :biggrin:

i think i gonna just give them to the LFS to resell ,Im a nice guy

charile1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
damsel -------> lfs means death penalty sentence. You're evil! :)

Check with VJ. He might be interested.

I'm going to start a free thread myself.

grisha

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
hey ronen believe it or not i have a nice damsel community wich hopefully will welcome a new comers if they are differend kind. wich one you have?

Last edited:

barebucta

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
inkblue said:
pooR damSeLs... we uSe tHem for cycLing then we kiCk tHem out wHen we'R donE.

:(

Yea, Damsels always getting a bad rap. My damsel minds his bees-wax and welcomes any new addition to the neighborhood. Unlike my blenny and my 3 chromis (still can't catch them).

D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 96.3%
26   1   0
WOW ,,so many replies ..LOL ,,

But no 1 wants them except grisha ,,

Cali i have a free 180 rr tank ,overflows are on the side of the tank ,only thing missing is the the bottom of the tank ,so you gots 4 walls no bottom :) LOL

Albert ,Ill give $100 just to take them ,pleaase please ,LOL

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: