• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Umm, didn't i say they can coexhist? And i never said that a year and a half is long, i was merely stating that my goni has been around without an alevepora for a year and a half.

For more info look here,
http://www.goniopora.org/

thanks for the website.but found that one long ago.anyway. mr huerfan. im sorry if i struck a cord or something but every time i say something about the gonis you react like im trying to tell you your wrong but your right. your right they can live by themselves.they can be the sole coral in someones tank. matter fact i know a reefer that just keeps gonis. very interesting how differently they act when kept together(i meaning that they seem more active when kept with ample space around them with other gonis only as ive seen a few sting eachother when kept too close) they can be in a mixed reef where i have mine.they can be with alveopora. it just an hypothesis that when housed together they can live well beyond their expectancy in captivity thats all gees.... besides its obvious you love and care for your goni otherwise it could have died a long time ago.but remember most in captivity dont go past 20 months so keep on loving him.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: