jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I have 2 MP40s one with the wwd driver, and with the older driver. Both have wetsides that are about 18 months old, but i have had the dry sides for probably about 4 years at this point. Both work fine, and you are welcome to test them on my tank before buying. Pulled them off the tank to run the apex wav. $400 for both

Also have 2 AI Sol blues with both the AXT Rails and the hanging rails. Comes with the controller. The units themselves are white. They are also about 4 years old probably, but were working just fine. I took them off my tank because i bought myself a radion. $400 for all

I will also have 2 more AI SOL whites with white bodies and the old school controller. These are also about 4 years old. $350 for all and can include 36" rails and tank mounts.

Finally I have a Deltec Media Reactor which I used to run on my 180 but has been overkill for the tanks I currently have running. $100 will include the maxijet if i can still find it.

All for pickup in Manhattan.

The only trades I would be interested in would be for Canon EF glass. Either the v2 24-70 2.8 or for the 50 1.2

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
acolaojr - they are wireless

as for splitting up the sols, i will do it but i will keep the controllers, if you just want a light and power supply WITH NO CONTROLLER i will do it.

Jon

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: