cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
For sale is an oceanic 57g reef ready aquarium (36x18x20) with stand and 20g sump for $150.

tank1.jpg

tank2.jpg

tank3.jpg

tank4.jpg

Next up is a 36" Tech 6 bulb T5 light. It has two separate channels. There are two fans on the fixture but only one worked however my cats ate the power cord so I was running without and had no problems whatsoever. Attached are two 36" Reefbrite Tech Blue LED's. I have the upgraded power supply to power both at same time. This will be $300 or $250 if purchased with the tank. The light mounts are included (bent conduit pipe that is painted black).

tank5.jpg

tank6.jpg

Live Rock at least 60lbs of CaribSea Life Rock. Mix of base and branch. The only thing is it will need to be cleaned as I kind of let the tank go and there is bubble algae on it. I will scrape it as best I can but good idea to give it an acid bath or scrub in fresh water and re-cycle. Take all for $40 or $30 if you pickup tonight or tomorrow.

When new:
tank7.jpg

Scaped:
tank8.jpg

Current state:
tank9.jpg

PM is key.

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have someone interested in the rocks and someone else interested in just the tank. Id rather not sell just the tank as I need it all out of the space but in case anyone is interested in just the stand, sump or light let me know and would be willing to part out if had takers. Also rocks are pending pickup tonight but before I commit figure I would throw it out there that if you buy everything I will throw in the rock for free. That would be $400 for a setup ready to rock & roll. If you need a skimmer and return pump another $150 will get you a SWC120 skimmer and DCS4000 pump giving you a plumb & play system capable of growing most anything.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I'll take the reefbrite save. Lmk

I would like to try to sell the light as one unit first since I already mounted the reefbrites on it. I will include a Current ramp timer with unit just need to find that cords that go with it but should be able to or can be purchased cheap. This allows the reefbrites to be set on a time and be dimmable.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: