• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Hi, I need some VHO bulbs to test a 430 ICECAP ballast that has been sent back and forth three times to be fixed. When the ballast stopped working the bulbs I had we're fine. I want different ones to test this ballast, I have new end caps and a new wire harness, if it does not work with different bulbs I'll know I'm not crazy
banghead.gif

So if you have some old VHO bulbs that you know were lighting the last time you used them I'll be happy to take them off your hands. Or if you have some new ones that are extra that you don't need just let me know. I'll but them, Thanks,

Jonathan

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Jhale if you're only using the bulbs as a test, you could also use Normal Output flourescent bulbs. The IC ballast will overdrive them and make them much brighter....

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jackson6745:
thanks, Andy over at icecap told me about this. I may just use some of the 6500k NO bulbs and call it a day. they'll be mixed with MH and PC's so they should work fine.

wedfr

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
the ones i have are 24" if you want them let me know. I know you only need them for testing but they are brand new $25 for both

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: