• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I am in for one or 2 depending on the price. Is it the green and red stripe ones?

Kasei

[ April 24, 2005, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
Originally posted by spykes:
i found fraggin lords are quite easy with a zacto knife. just press hard and it will cut a polyp, i recently gave a polyp to nanoreefer heh. yeah xacto does a pretty good job.
I was just trying to cut it, and take some pictures, and it's on a very hard rock that pretty large. So I'm going to have to see how to cut it without damaging the polyps. Some are growing under the rock so I'm going to have to take them off.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get you now Mike sounds like some surgery you have on your hands there. I guess we'll all keep our fingers crossed But the main thing is that the patient survives to live a happy and long life in your tank. So take your time buddy.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
From what I've seen on RC & ebay most people just cut the polyp next to it and leave it for a while in the tank and then it recovers. It would be easier if the rock was flat instead of round. I'm going to try it either today or tomorrow while will give the polyps the week to recover before I start to sell them.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I took a picture last night and when I turned the rock over the polyps where a different color on the bottom but they weren't fully open and the picture didn't look that great. Tonight when they fully open I'll take a picture and post, hopefully of the frags that I made too.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Do you have a list of who gets a frag and what the final price is ? I know there were alot of people that wanted one but we dont know how many frags there are to go around. If I am on the list just let me know when to pick up and how much.

Thanks,

Kasei

[ April 25, 2005, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Pseudo Boy ]

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I have some picutre and will post them tomorrow.

I try fragging them last night and the rock behind them is very soild and deep. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to frag any off without killing some of the polyps. I'm going to see if I can cut into the rock underneath and remove some of it and then I'll be able to split it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: