Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I don't know which one Pedro is referring to, I'm referring to the thinner one. I'm not sure that his name is Polo or what but he seems to know what he is talking about. I haven't lost not one coral or fish that he has recommended.

"george, he knows a lot of saltwater, i usually listen to him. but otther than him i better do a lot of research over the internet. dont trust the indian guy, vick. he dont know nothing."

George on the other hand has recommended stuff for my original set up which only had a 50/50 40watt bulb. I have come to learn quite a bit, and of course I lost every single one. So how good is he really? Oh yeah, and he is the one that told me not to acclimate the baby clam.
Vick is a complete ass. He is only good for bagging your goods if you know what you want. :mad:

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
The spanish guy is named polo. He's ok. BUt i still recommend that you do your research before purchasing. I once told vick to discount a plate coral that was bleached. He said that's their natural color. LMAO. Yup, he's only good for bagging.

And just to be politically correct, Polo is from a south american country. Don't know which one.

Just choose wisely when shopping there. HTH

D

DongShenYin

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vick isn't even good for bagging! I asked for a bristlenose pleco, and he reached into the tank and GRABBED it with his bare hands, brought it over to the bags, filled a bag with water from the nearest tank, and tossed the fish in. HE SUCKS

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
OK, so it is dumbs down for Vic.LMAO
Here's the deal,Mike is the store owner. I have al :rolleyes: ready spoken to him concerning Vic's BS. Mike told me he would handle it. Perhaps more people need to talk to Mike about him. And just may be we can get dear old Vic to stop making inproper sales. One of the other sales people there told me that he asked Vic if he cared at all about the money he is costing people, or the animals that he is dooming. Vic's reply was a flat out "NO".
So, how's about we stop complaining, and do something about it?
Mike may seem like a scary person, but he is really OK.

D

DongShenYin

Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone there by name. I've been going for years and I finally learn their names here! LOL shows how much I respect them, I guess....
Which one is Mike?

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Good Morning:
Mike is the big, older guy. Gray hair, grumpy looking. About 6'5", 200+ pounds, usually in jogging clothes, if you see a New White Escalade in the lot he is in the store. He seems unapprochable, but he isn't.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: