cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
He will not hold it unless he gets Paypal...the guy says he doesnt have paypal...so youz keeps it moving....i'm sure cali will sell it to someone else...so lets keep it gully son...

That is exactly what I wrote in my for sale post, I will not hold it for anyone unless I get paypaled. He responded with "I will take it", that to me means he WILL TAKE IT, not "I might be interested" or "I like to think about it". This kid is a jerk for saying he wants something when he has no idea how to follow thru or had the intent to follow thru. He than ignores my PM's for 24 hours and said he was not on, in the mean time he posted a new thread asking dumb questions :mad:.

We don't need people like that on this site, we are a local community site, not a place for people to scam each other:(. Maybe he is related to inkypoo?

Zuska

Cherry Collector
Rating - 99.5%
430   2   0
Yo Cali get a life! Oh MAN how old are you??? your acting like a child yes maybe i did say i wanted it and your post with all the pms come on posts all of them i send you not half of them. I need a chiller yes I do. But if you dont explain to me what kind of chiller it is and all the specs what am i supposed to do. you acting like a child. negative feedback? hahahahahaha

pEEshEE

STEELERS
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Yo Cali get a life! Oh MAN how old are you??? your acting like a child yes maybe i did say i wanted it and your post with all the pms come on posts all of them i send you not half of them. I need a chiller yes I do. But if you dont explain to me what kind of chiller it is and all the specs what am i supposed to do. you acting like a child. negative feedback? hahahahahaha

Zuska, I don't know you personally, but from what you've shown here, you've made it apparent that you aren't one to be trusted.

And can you not express yourself in better words?
"this guy sucks!!!" doesn't especially help your case... just helps solidify the very real possibility that you are just wasting space here.
Seriously, you're the one acting like a child.

And if you didn't have the specs, why say you want it??? Oh, that must've been your childish impulse to want want want, before you know know know what you're buying.

Pierce, thanks for shining the light on this one...

Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
spacecraft.gif

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Asking pierce how old he is has nothing to do with it, I have asked myself the same question about you for about OH 450 posts. Knock it off and grow up. Oh and please don't send me another threatening PM cause of this response.

:bump: for a great MR member Cali_reef.

snf (39).gif

We got a Chiller that needs a good home!

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
here is how it shud have went..Cali: i have chiller 4 sale....Zuzka: I'll take it.....Cali: Ok u have till end of day to paypal...end of day no respose....Cali: ok chiller is still up for grabs, your loss zuzka....The END....

Like for real guys show some pride and please stop crying over things.....

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
i agree with jhov....

i mean people chage thier minds all the time.....this guy dont want it...sell it to the next guy

I am not holding this for him, never was. He posted he wants to buy, I PM him payment and pick up info, he did not respond for 24 hours, I left him a negative feed back. It is simple. I bet he would be upset if I sold the unit during the 24 hours I gave him to make a payment\pick up.

I have no problem with people changing their mind, which is not a problem. But this guys says he wants to buy something when he clearly don't even know what it is, he still not man enough to say "I don't want the chiller because I don't know if it will work for me". It is people like this that pisses me off, I am selling stuff here, not helping you figure out what chiller works for you when you have no intention to learn about it your self. Don?t say you want to buy something when all you wanted is some information. And now he wants to play the personal attack game, he will lose:lol2:.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
here is how it shud have went..Cali: i have chiller 4 sale....Zuzka: I'll take it.....Cali: Ok u have till end of day to paypal...end of day no respose....Cali: ok chiller is still up for grabs, your loss zuzka....The END....

Like for real guys show some pride and please stop crying over things.....

And thats exactly why buying/selling is messed up on MR lately. Because the next time the seller won't wait and just move on when the buyer was really intending to buy it. That doesn't make sense at all. How can anyone reasonable call dibs if that is how this is going to be?

When that happens to you and you lose out on some real cheap tunzes or sea swirls don't cry about it either.

Last edited:
T

twinreef

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
another thing thats has been happening lately is members undercut you. They know the seller and call them for the item.then they make up sh*t about how the it all went down. It wasn't like this before and its a shame that we have grown ups acting like kids because they were never taught how act by their parents.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: