cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Pacific Import CS-280 1/10hp chiller, $250, Cash and carry, will not hold it for anyone unless I get paypaled (transfers only, no CC).

I got this from a friend that took his tank down about 18 months ago, he had used it for a few month. I ended up with it because he wanted it out of his apartment, I gave him $250 thinking I'll help him sell this thing when the weather got warm. 4 people told me they "want" the chiller and now I been holding this for 18 months:sick:. I never used one but everyone tells me they are very quiet, the plastic case makes it look a lot nicer than the domestic units. I think it is good for tanks up to 75 gallons. Please help me get this thing out of my fish room so I can buy a larger chiller for my new system.

Last edited:

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Sad to see Mike is doing this to other people.

I'm closing, pleads for me to make a sump, spend 4 hours on the phone over a few days helping design one for him, holds up my acrylic shipment when I'm closing down and then never hear from him again. Unfortunately, I don't leave negative feedback but I learned a lot from the experience.

T

twinreef

Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
there are a lot of people like that on MR lately. It's sad. Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Beware of Zuska, here are his PM responses:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuska

nope it says that because i never sign off. upp i dont have pay pal? how much is the chiller? im going to need to think about it also im of to work so i will pm you around 8 or 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali_reef
You been on all day.

When are you going to paypal me and pick up the chiller?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuska
ok chill im not on this thread all the time sry for not responding... so im new at this and ummm i need something for my 65 gallon tank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cali_reef
Why do you post "I want it" and not respond to my PM?

I will leave you a neg feed back if you don't answer me by Tomorrow morning.

Does any one of you can't see how much I am asking for the chiller or what it is rated for in my initial post? Is this guy stupid or he thinks I am?

Last edited:

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No ef dat that's let's get ghetto...I'm tired of people doing this ish too... It's not responsible.. And if someone is selling something it's for a reason not just to post to see how many people will make fake buy's...

If he doesn't take it... I'd like dibs, and to place it on hold, until 2010 then I'll pick up.. But I don't want to leave a deposit until 2 days before 2010...LOL Just kidding... But this is a serious matter...

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
He will not hold it unless he gets Paypal...the guy says he doesnt have paypal...so youz keeps it moving....i'm sure cali will sell it to someone else...so lets keep it gully son...

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I very much doubt that. For a 120 i recommend 1/4hp.

Cali, just move it down the list, not worth the aggravation.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: