mdevera15

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have a bunch of Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale. Very Bright red / orange with very vibrant green from the middle of the nem to halfway up the tentacles.

They are about 3-4 inches when open.

I do have bigger ones (5+ inches) but they are harder to get off the rocks since their feet are deep within the rock. Some of the rocks with the bigger nems on them have maybe 4-5 attached. 1 rock has around 8-10 bigger ones if u are willing to take the whole rock. Otherwise I'd have to break the rock to get access to their feet to safely take them off (not really a fun thing to do)

I was able to safely get a bunch off some of the easier rocks by aiming a powerhead at them until they let go. They are chillin in a fish acclimater in the tank.

$40 each for the 3 inchers. If you take 2 I'll throw in a little one for free. (some split recently)

If you're interested in the bigger ones PM me and we can talk price if ur willing to take the rock since there's more than 1 on them.

Located in Kew Gardens, Queens

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    958 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    946.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0454 2.jpg
    IMG_0454 2.jpg
    840 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    896.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

hbetanzo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I have a bunch of Rainbow Bubble Tip Anemones for sale. Very Bright red / orange with very vibrant green from the middle of the nem to halfway up the tentacles.

They are about 3-4 inches when open.

I do have bigger ones (5+ inches) but they are harder to get off the rocks since their feet are deep within the rock. Some of the rocks with the bigger nems on them have maybe 4-5 attached. 1 rock has around 8-10 bigger ones if u are willing to take the whole rock. Otherwise I'd have to break the rock to get access to their feet to safely take them off (not really a fun thing to do)

I was able to safely get a bunch off some of the easier rocks by aiming a powerhead at them until they let go. They are chillin in a fish acclimater in the tank.

$40 each for the 3 inchers. If you take 2 I'll throw in a little one for free. (some split recently)

If you're interested in the bigger ones PM me and we can talk price if ur willing to take the rock since there's more than 1 on them.

Located in Kew Gardens, Queens
Hello… I would like to take the 2 plus one little one for free, please text me at: 347-256-8682

JungleJoe

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey you free later today if i come to queens definitely interested and want one of these.Also i seen there was a price drop to $30, if i take two for $60 i still get a small one right

JungleJoe

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey man couldn’t make it yesterday gunna shoot over there today, can u send me a contact number for when i get there. Prob looking around 3-4pm

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: