tsouth

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all, thank you so much for reaching out and visiting me this weekend. Incredibly grateful to those whom I've had the pleasure of meeting and passing along some super hobbyist deals to. Should I get back in the hobby, I hope we can reconnect and I get the same privilege of seeing your tanks in person too. Shoutouts to @Xpaulnyc @nemonewbie @TonyReef and his friend, and @Morahz for coming over and cleaning shop!!!

First page will be updated with what remains

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hey all, thank you so much for reaching out and visiting me this weekend. Incredibly grateful to those whom I've had the pleasure of meeting and passing along some super hobbyist deals to. Should I get back in the hobby, I hope we can reconnect and I get the same privilege of seeing your tanks in person too. Shoutouts to @Xpaulnyc @nemonewbie @TonyReef and his friend, and @Morahz for coming over and cleaning shop!!!

First page will be updated with what remains

any time!!!
You have my number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Would LOVE if someone picked up this remainder of corals for $750
Weeping willow from Pablo at Marine Farmers, purchased directly
Biggun - polyps get way long but my tank is too small and it already touches the water surface.
View attachment 320693
Raja Rampage Colony - 4ish inches
View attachment 320695
ReefRaft Corals "Red Roses" monti cap. Purple base with red polyps. 6+ inches
View attachment 320696
Tequila sunrises from Manhattan Aquariums.
View attachment 320694

I would love to take a mushroom

Morahz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
NOTE - Some mushrooms were broken due to the rock breaks. You can see the mesenterial filaments. This has been taken into consideration and costs. Mushrooms are still big just pissed.

1. $350 - 2.5 x Sunrises, 2 x UC "Hell's Spell's" - Original photo: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2...ell-Spells-Mushroom-NA4_360x.jpg?v=1650026229
View attachment 320771

2. $400 - 3.5 sunrises.
View attachment 320772

3. $300 - 3 Sunrises. Top left is damaged
View attachment 320773

4. $150 - 1 x UC Hells Spells. 0.75 Sunrise
View attachment 320774

I’ll take picture 4

tsouth

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you still have live rock? Are you able to ship within NYC? A large flat rate box?
If you decide to ship some live rock and cant get rid of it. I will take some.
Hey Koolcat, I do have some, but most of the corals were attached to rocks, that of which people took with them. Thank you for reaching out and should anything come available then i'll be sure to reach out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: