94   0   0
Dimensions:
21" x 21" x 14" using 1/2" glass reef ready drilled for schedule
80 3/4" and 1" bulkheads.
Water Volume:
27 gallons
Price:
$100.00
Custom build from New World Aquaria. I won't cry about how much the tank cost to build, I'll leave at this, I am firm on the asking price. :teeth:

Tank is in very nice condition, Glass is Clean and Clear.:banghead:. Feel free to check it out in person, will not disappoint If interested pickup in White Plains, NY 10605.

TANK ONLY, BULKHEADS AND ALL OTHER EQUIPMENT WILL NEED TO BE PURCHASED FROM ANOTHER SOURCE.

And the Pic's .........
procserv.jpeg

procserv-1.jpeg

procserv-2.jpeg

Last edited:

mynd

What the???
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I don't know you too well, but do you make these tanks in your spare time? If so let me know.. I want something close to that size, but just a bit larger in height and more holes drilled..

let me know.. Otherwise, best of luck on your sale..

mynd

What the???
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the information. I actually thought he might own or work for them, that is why I asked.. but thanks for clearing that up.

MikeyNYC

Ol' Skool
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Would have been a great display or frag setup but the idea of having to maintain another tank isn't the plan anytime soon. It went to another member who actively supports the community, so atleast I know it went into good hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: