• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
40 Gallon Custom Acrylic sump for sale. 1/2" acrylic

For sale is a custom 40 Gallon Berlin sump w/ cover to avoid less evaporation and skimmer noise. Sump is 10 months old. Reason I'm selling upgraded to a larger sump. This sump has already been drilled . See pictures for location of holes. Will also include the three bulk heads for an additional $30.00 or you can just buy the sump for $65.00.

Dimensions 28"L X 18"W X 17"H

1st section is 17" x 8" this section has a built in holder for large filter sock. I also filled with live rock.
2nd section is 17" x 3" this section was designed for filter media pad. Removed that and filled with live rock rumble and Cheato
3rd section is 17" x 15" (skimmer section) this is the section with the three 1 1/2" holes seen in picture. Also was drilled for Auto top off as seen in picture.

This is a great sump. Only 10 months old. Cost $500 brand new. I just up graded to a larger 70 gallon sump.

The Acrylic is 1/2" thick all around.

PRICE $65.00 w/ bulkheads $95.00

pick up only

DSC02414.JPG

DSC02413.JPG

DSC02410.JPG

DSC02417.JPG

DSC02416.JPG
[/quote]

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Thanks for the bump nanchil. I don't understand why this sump won't sell maybe its the 3 holes they can be plugged very easily. If it doesn't sell by next weekend just going to store it away in my attic. Keep it for my next tank.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: