• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
For sale is a custom 40 Gallon Berlin sump w/ cover to avoid less evaporation and skimmer noise. Sump is 10 months old. Reason I'm selling upgraded to a larger sump. This sump has already been drilled . See pictures for location of holes.

Dimensions 28"L X 18"W X 17"H

1st section is 17" x 8" this section has a built in holder for large filter sock. I also filled with live rock.
2nd section is 17" x 3" this section was designed for filter media pad. Removed that and filled with live rock rumble and Cheato
3rd section is 17" x 15" (skimmer section) this is the section with the three 1 1/2" holes seen in picture. Also was drilled for Auto top off as seen in picture.

This is a great sump. Only 10 months old. Cost $500 brand new. I just up graded to a larger 70 gallon sump.

The Acrylic is 1/2" thick all around.

PRICE $65.00

can deliver to the swap

DSC02414.JPG

DSC02413.JPG

DSC02410.JPG

DSC02417.JPG

DSC02416.JPG

Last edited:

DAN-O

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
i am interested in sump. can i come to see it in person. the dimensions are perfect but i need to fit a skimmer with a footprint of 13 x 14. i work in jamaica but live in long island. lmk when is a good time to stop by. daytime is better since i am in JFK airport.

REEF MANIA

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Answer question to Brooklynsreefman1 I can't see why your sump can't be bigger then the tank. I personally don't find the need to have a bigger sump then my tank. My new sump is almost half the amount of gallons as my tank. I guess everyone has there own opinion on that. Ask around to some other members for their input. Thanks for viewing my thread.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: