• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
whats the status of the sales?
Lemme know since i live around the corner would def be interested in some stuff, whats left anyway ... :irked:

But on the other hand i say stick it out, if your water is good, than it might not be as bad as you think ,
Couldn't be worse than my green monster issue ... :eek:

Interested (if not sold/pending already) in:
Yellow Sinularia
Fire & Ice
And maybe the lemon-lime palys

And as always can pick up asap!

Last edited:

Mamaroneck

140g Reef tank
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear about your decision, but I understand, I have been through tough times too (including the 5 days electricity out when traveling in europe)...

I say hang tough !

If you don't please update the list of what is left it will save yourself and us some time !

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Tonight I will try to post more pictures and arrange pick up for those who have pm'ed me. I will find out my weekend's schedule tonight, but most likely i'll be available tomorrow later afternoon/night and Sunday morning. As of now, I'm letting go all the live stuff, can't sell any of the dry goods since the tank has to be up and running until all the livestock is sold.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Alright everyone, I will be home tomorrow till about 2pm, then from 6 till 9 or so. I will update the first post and I'm working on uploading some more pictures.

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Alright, so thanks to Kathy, I'm not going to be tankless...I will be setting up a 6G pod that i'm picking up from her tomorrow, so i will be using the salt, test kits, refractometer.
Sorry about that guys

Glad to hear that you are still in the hobby. I will most likely take the lights off your hands once I convince my parents and get the money and plans for my DIY canopy. Good luck with your sales.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Alright, so thanks to Kathy, I'm not going to be tankless...I will be setting up a 6G pod that i'm picking up from her tomorrow, so i will be using the salt, test kits, refractometer.
Sorry about that guys

;) Happy to have you staying...

You might want to edit your first post and delete the items you'll be keeping :)

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Everyone, whoever wants to stop by tomorrow please PM me. I need all the corals out by tomorrow night. At this point I will be keeping the Frogspawn and the Hammer most likely, but I'm open to anything. Please, I'm willing to lower my prices so that I don't lose anything else.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After the last few series of events and the way things are going, the fish and shrimp will not be sold. Sorry once again guys, i'm just having real bad luck with the tank now

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED

Lowered the price on the Tunze ATO to $150
If you take all the rock, selling for $350 (100lb plus some anemones attached to it) or $4/lb

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
All the live stock has been sold as well as live rock, except the Bubble Coral, which is too big to fit in my 6G nano.

All i have left is the lights, tank and stand.

Selling the Bubble Coral for $50

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
I would just like to point out that your prices are a little overpriced. For example, I could get the same light setup that you have posted for $250 apposed to you selling them for $400. JMO.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: