• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
After a few losses in the past few days, i think it's time for me to part out my tank. I've got no idea what's going on since my parameters are good, but it's driving me crazy and I don't have the time or the money to invest in it anymore.

All the live stock has to be sold first.
Then i will get rid of the dry goods.
Last thing will be the tank/stand/sump/lights

Here's what i have.

DRY GOODS

75G RR Tank w/Stand, 30G AGA Sump, Quiet One Pump and Plumbing - $400
DIY Canopy w/2 175W 20,000K XM MH, Reflectors and 2 ballasts - $400
Tunze Osmolator ATO - Sold
Hydor Koralia #3 - $30
1 Heater - $10
LIVE GOODS

100lb Live Rock - Sold

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED! Pm me if you're interested

Thanks

Fishtank065.jpg

Fishtank048.jpg

Last edited:

DaddyReefer13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Interested in the following:
Yellow Sinularia Leather - $20
Blue Zoas Small - $10
Fire & Ice Zoas - $25

LMK if these are still available.

Sorry to hear you are leaving the hobby.

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I will take more pictures tonight and will post them here. There's a few corals that i don't know the names, so i will post the pictures and if you're interested let me know.

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blue dont do it man! Your tank was coming along nicely, havent seen you on LR lately what gives? Give it one more chance itll pay off!

fishfreak1242

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
18   2   0
Thanks Julien, you know if you want anything give me a call, your tank is in need of a few things haha.

Ohh man that is really funny. I am laughing as i type. I will think about purchasing an item from you. All i need to know is the dimensions of the reflectors of the metal halides. Good luck with the sale of these conventional home aquarium devices. (that sentence sounds very fosisticated)

BlueSi4

Blu By U
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Well it's come to the point where it's either the car or the fish tank. The fish tank is pretty much at the same level as the car payment, and the way work is going and stuff, one of them had to give.
Also, this few recent events are making me more mad and stressed than anything else, and it's come to the point where it's not worth it. I might be doing a nano sometime after the summer, i mean my parents are kinda surprised since i was so much into it and stuff, but they understand.

nyreefnoob, you're more than welcome to come down and pick it up one weekend. i'm pretty busy this weekend, but i should be able to do it next weekend i will keep u updated

I told my sister to take pics of the corals but she took the when the lights went off, so you barely can see anything. I will try again tomorrow.

Last edited:

Reefsaint

Reefmonkey on my back!
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry to hear of your troubles but if and when you do part out i would purchase the
Fire shrimp price??
birds nest 20$
lemo lime palys 15$
Salifert calcium test kit 10$
toad stool mushroom 20 $
finger leather 15$
and more once you post pics!

I wil Pm you

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: