• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1UCKY

Niko's Dad
Rating - 100%
128   0   0
I'm currently in the process of breaking down my 75G Cube StarPhire Front. There's currently too much going on for me and I just don't have the time or passion to continue with reefing:eek:. I want to get rid of the live stock first and then the equipement. The tank itself is about a year old. It is euro braced and reef ready. The canopy has a built-in single 250W mh (dual 250W ballast) with 2 65W PC lights; it also has moon lights, but they stopped working and I never bothered to see why:tongue1:. Both stand and canopy were custom built. The canopy has two built in fans that I used for a short time till I bought the chiller (they are a bit loud). I would like $500 for the tank, stand, and canopy with the lighting; I know I paid a little less then this but I'm trying to compensate for the tolls, gas (took 2 trips) and the time I spent painting the whole thing black (was white b4).

***PM Me UR E-mail Addy for Pics***

Equipement for Sale
Life Reef SVS2-24 Skimmer driven my a mag 9-$175

Mag 12 return pump-$40

150W Visi-Therm Heater-$10

Attachments

• IMG_0219.jpg
    IMG_0219.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:

widebody

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
dibs you have a number where i can call you
25+Purplish/Pinkish Polyps $30
15+ Pinkish Zoas (don't know name)-$20
JBJ 1\10HP Chiller-$200
2 Tunze 6025-$40 each

C

Chiefmcfuz

Rating - 99.1%
116   1   0
I tried what you need to do is add each picture link again using the insert image button.

Last edited by a moderator:

LIguy

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'll take these:
10"+ Neon Green Carpet Anemone with Anemone Crab-$75
Large Yuma and 2 babies (colors are actually purplish, green, and brownish skirt)-$30
3+ Yumas-$30

PM sent aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: