gil716

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'd be interested in some chaeto and sand. I just finished plumbing my sump/fuge, so this is perfect timing! When do you plan on pruning? I can pick up on Thursday evening if you're available.

Savager

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Can I get some if you still have it? I only need very little since I am going to put it back compartment of 12G Nanocube. I am planning to go to Queens on Saturday. Thanks.

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
coralcrazy said:
can you ship some to NJ...i would be willing to pay for the shipping cost

I don't mind doing that but i have never ship and all macro are spoken for already. Do a post under Wanted thread....there's several reefer in NJ can probably give you some. They are a good source for nutrient export, cleaner water = happy corals...lolz. If you are not able to get any, i should have some ready in another month or two. :)

samksy

FISHING, I'M IN!!!!
Rating - 100%
346   0   0
Savager said:
Can I get some if you still have it? I only need very little since I am going to put it back compartment of 12G Nanocube. I am planning to go to Queens on Saturday. Thanks.

Sorrie, all is spoken for. See if you can get it, if not i'll probably have some in a month or two.

Anyone else have macro for Savager, and crazycoral, my refugium is pretty much empty now :)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: