Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have this great condition AGA 48" 2 bulb striplight, that has a set of 8 white moonlights installed (DIY). The moonlights have a separate switch, and take power from the main linecord. (Transforrmer is behind reflector)
Everything works perfect, and it's in really clean condition. It has 2 working bulbs, but they are set up for freshwater: 1 X aqua-glo, and 1 sun-glo.

I'd like to trade this for some nice coral (softies), mushrooms, etc.
Or, a smaller twin strip light (30") for my planted FW tank, or PC strip, same size.
Even spare equipment. LMK what you have!

(dog not included, LOL)

Attachments

• strip light 003.jpg
    strip light 003.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 128
  • strip light 002.jpg
    strip light 002.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 128
  • strip light 009.jpg
    strip light 009.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 127

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Interested but does strip light have 2 seperate switches? or just a different switch for moonlights? Have a 30" strip now that i use for only acntic...1x30w..but could use the extra light but have it on a seperate timer from other pc's ....

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The strip has 1 switch for the 2 fluorescent bulbs, and 1 switch for the moonlights, with 1 line cord, pretty much making it impossible to put on a timer if you want to use the moonlights, as it is right now. However, since the moonlights are DIY, you could open it up and split the LED transformer off the existing line cord, on to it's own.

If I trade for other lighting, I need something intense for my planted FW tank, 1 20w strip won't be enough for that.
I had 2 flowerhorn fish before, both turned out to be female, no hump. I have a community planted tank, and a flowerhorn needs to be by itself.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: