Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
I have 30 or so types of SPS in my tank right now but the one coral I've had extremely bad luck with is Red Dragon. No matter how careful I am with it, something always happens.

1st time I bought a red dragon, a snail or crab knocked it off the rock and fell right onto a torch coral. I didn't notice it in time
2nd time I bought one, I watched my Kole tang chase a wrasse right into it and it dropped into a rock crevice where I couldn't reach it. No way of getting it without dismantling my aquascape
3rd time I traded a fish for a nice size frag. It was a fresh cut and RTN'd the next day.
4th time I bought one, I was dipping it in CoralRx when my ATO sensors decided to act up and overflowed my sump. By the time I remembered it was in the CoralRx, it was too late
5th time I bought one (yesterday), something came up which prevented me from getting home for a few hours and I'm assuming the temp drop got to it. RTN'd overnight

AHHHHHHHHH. I don't know if I'll go for a 6th at this point :grumpy:. All my other SPS are doing great, I'll stick with them for now

Rant over. Nandez out

salpet

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
i'm on my third one , i made sure i kept the little bugger inside my shirt on the ride home acclimated him thoroughly did not dip cause it came from valor and his corals are great attached it right out front to gain best lighting conditions made sure that if it got knocked over i could get to it and probably used half a tube of glue to fix it in the rock, so far so good but they are temperamental sobs

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
of all the acros in my tank tahts doing the best, its my tank(the army vehicle not the glass box that holds water and marine wildlife) acro grows like a friggin weed come grab some il trade for whatever sps as long as i dont have it

Odysi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Wish i had something left worth trading.. Dinos took over my tank like 2 months ago and in the process of trying to fight it i lost almost 90% my sps and whatever is left is all browned out atm.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: