102   0   0
Tank shot

e26a238a660a40f9f104642936f08ccc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I want this light settings! ?

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
wow.. nice pieces bro. love the flow.

It’s 8 MP40QD hidden in the back of the tank on all different levels of the tank and some hidden behind rocks just to make sure all detritus is moving around and not allowed to settle in certain parts of the tank. I also finally got rid of the gyres because the maintenance was just annoying and I replaced them with two Nero 5 on each end of the tank. I also really like their small foot print and they are really easy to move around so I can clean around the tank.

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I want this light settings!

Ask and you shall get brotha. Take a look below. So I have 9 radions over this tank (7 Xr30’s and 2 Xr15’s). I’m probably going to switch out those two Xr15’s soon because my SPS are dying for more PAR.

Take a look at the settings below. I’m getting a range of 500 to 200 Par. I also like the reds with the blues because it really makes my Anthias pop out. If you have your Radions linked to a WXM, just use the Coral AB setting and tweak it hoe you want.

If you have any questions, give me a call Zig.

73492be83f1bc0c5a6c24e44317dc086.jpg

efcd82cba1546ffe52fb7fd4f2acc265.jpg

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Ask and you shall get brotha. Take a look below. So I have 9 radions over this tank (7 Xr30’s and 2 Xr15’s). I’m probably going to switch out those two Xr15’s soon because my SPS are dying for more PAR.

Take a look at the settings below. I’m getting a range of 500 to 200 Par. I also like the reds with the blues because it really makes my Anthias pop out. If you have your Radions linked to a WXM, just use the Coral AB setting and tweak it hoe you want.

If you have any questions, give me a call Zig.

73492be83f1bc0c5a6c24e44317dc086.jpg

efcd82cba1546ffe52fb7fd4f2acc265.jpg

I know I can count on you me friend! I am going to play with my lights today! ??
thank you!

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Very nice ...I'm sure the tank will look fantastic as the coral fills in. Are the radions G4 or G5? Do you run the whites that low? No algae issues with the reds at 51%?
Frank

I do run whites for about 4 hours with the blues and UV. Let the corals bake so I can get some good growth. I tend to go with the reds later in the evening combined with my blues (zero white) so I can have my Anthias pop out along with some coral I like.

No algae issues at all and the tank is barley 5 months old. When it comes to algae issues, regular water changes, awesome clean up crew, which I have to give my good buddy Luis a huge shout out to because he always brings some back for me when he heads down to Miami and keeping your lights to only 12 hours really helps.

You would be surprised how many people are running there lights for 16 and 18 hours and they start wondering why they are having algae issues.

Anyhow, I know there are many way to skin a cat but that’s what works for me and my tank.

Ali there are a combination of G4’s and G3 on the tank. No G5’s yet :)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: