• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

dzuckerm

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Guys! Well here's some pics of my tank at the nine month point. Ive finally managed to win the green hair battle that Ive been involved with for the past 4-5 months! (bought a bigger skimmer, increased circulation, decreased photo period, bought a better ro/di, multiple multiple water changes, and a huge clean up crew later!) Thanks for all of your help!

Attachments

• Wide Pic.jpg
    Wide Pic.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 159
  • Wide Angled.jpg
    Wide Angled.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 157
  • Center.jpg
    Center.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 158
  • Left.jpg
    Left.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 156
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Good to hear you are winning the battle. But you need to fight the shooting battle. I failed misserably in this. Never able to take good pictures myself.

Hope the clown and anemone pair are the ones you got from me. I loved them. The rocks purple up quite good too. DId you use DIY 2 part or B-ionic or ....?

Btw, did you say you are coming to get some snails from me the other day?

Last edited:

dzuckerm

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks everyone! Wingo- yes thats the anemone and clownfish i got from you. Theyve been doing great, although the anemone is getting a bit too huge! I use B-Ionic 2 part...although ive only been adding the carbonate, my calcium always runs above 400. I think i'm ok with snails for now but i'll let u know if i need any in the future. thanks again man!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: