28   0   0
51 Years old this week. :)
I may be the oldest aquarium keeper in the world soon. ☺️

FTS Nov 10.JPG

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Good Morning. I just came back from an ear Doctor. What is that like an audiologist, hemotoligist, archaeologist or some other kind of ologist.

My left ear wasn't working so he took this special "Eheim" filter, connected it to a turkey baster and sucked out a mountain of wax.

In the next room there was this young girl sitting there making candles and selling them for seven bucks each. :confused:

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My shoulder is doing so good I am thinking of taking up pole vaulting. I am supposed to wear this sling for 5 more weeks but I rarely wear it at all. Of course when I hear my wife coming I quickly put it on because she listens to "everything" a doctor says and thinks my arm will fall off if I don't wear it.

I mean you should take that stuff under advisement and mull it over in your mind a little. Then disregard it and go about your business. :)

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My shoulder is healing so well I can't believe it. I don't mind surgeries at all because it is the best sleep you will ever get. I remember when I was a kid, they didn't have the anesthesia they have now so the anesthesiologist would strangle you until you passed out, then they would play Rap music to keep you under. :oops:

Now of course they use Ozone and Hydrogen peroxide.
If you ever had any major surgery you know they first make you wear this paper gown with the opening at the back. I will explain why they do that in a minute.

After you are out they put you on this cold stainless steel table. The reason for stainless steel is not that it is easy to clean and sterilize. Thats what the doctors will tell you, but the real reason is because it is slippery.

Then the youngest assistant takes out some bright color lipstick and puts 7 dots in the center of your lower back. (They keep an assortment of lipstick in the OR for this reason)

Then they turn you over on your back.

The senior doctor grabs your head and the resident takes your feet and they spin you around as many times as they can to see if they can get your head to face north. (It's called Spin the Patient)

All the medical people in there take bets to see how many spins it takes. The winner gets half of the pot and the insurance company agent (also in there) gets the other half.

Now when they turn you on to your belly and can clearly see that those lipstick dots became circles on the table. The stainless steel makes it easy to clean the lipstick off which is why it is called "Stainless".

Naturally sometime in there they operate on what you are there for.

This was started by Hypocrites. Him and his friend surgeons were operating on one of the Roman Emperors . (I think they were replacing a heart valve with a LLama heart valve. )

Just as the game was over and they turned him over, Galileo walked in to ask for directions to the highest mountain to try out his new telescope and he noticed the red circles on the Emperor's back and said.

"OMG" those circles look like the orbits of the planets, so the Earth must be round. I can't wait to go and tell the Pope. :D

The reason we know this is because of those people who died and had an "Out of body" experience where their heart stops and they rise up over their body and can see whats going on. Thats also why they don't want to come back. :rolleyes:

If you don't believe me, Google it.

4Fish

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice to see you and your wife out and about. My wife has MS as well, and like your wife, she has the progressive form. She is currently in a three year trial where they use her own stem cells to try to reverse the effects. All the best.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Paul, Glad to see you doing well!. I just went over your thread for the past year. I hope all is going well with you and the family! Also admired your sence of humar and knowledge, cheers to another glorious day! ??

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Since my shoulder surgery I have been getting severe pain in my arm where he operated. I also had it before the operation so I don't think it is from that. But the surgeon fish said it could have assabated it.

So he gave me two prescriptions to take while I wait the two weeks until I see him.
I have been feeling lousy so I looked up the side effects of these medications.

Dry mouth, wet mouth, weight gain, weight loss, runny nose, blue nose, blurred vision, constipation, dizziness, diarrhea, weakness, ringing in the ears, heart failure, an uncontrollable urge to disco dance, Da da da da, uronoma, ich, bloating, gas etc.

The other medication also had those side effects plus many more including death. So after death, the other side effects didn't seem to severe.

This morning I stopped taking them and figured I would throw them in my tank. Maybe it eliminates red slime or hair algae........You never know. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: