DSCF7108.jpg

DSCF7109.jpg

DSCF7110.jpg

DSCF7114.jpg

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Luis, nice pieces! I wish you all the best on this upgrade, but I am concerned that you are moving way to fast buddy!
My tank move 2 years ago was just that a move. The only thing new was a Reef Ready tank and sand. I even saved half the water and the lr had been in my system for over 6 years. I was criticized for adding new fish right away and guess what; their concerns proved to be right. I lost a few fish. Maybe I would have lost them any way considering that I've yet to be successful with the species that I lost back then.;(
In any case; I am concerned that you are going to cause your tank to crash consequently loosing all of your animals, $$$$ and eventually your interest in this wonderful hobby. I know it's hard, but Please slow down....

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
i like your tank. nice variety and aquascaping....i must agree with everyone. the best thing i ever did for my tanks in this hobby was take it slow. the slower the better. Since i started my new tank i have not had an unexplained loss yet.

GOOD LUCK BRO

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Nice looking set up and aquascaping. :) Patience there killa ;) You are doing a great job thusfar... it is crazy hard once you have been bitten by the bug, had a tank in the past then start fresh. The fish may or may not make it through it all... we also added some fish we shouldn't have in the beginning of our reef venture (which I regret now because I failed them).. though I wish you much luck in good fishy lovin'. Though if I may offer one critique, can you remove the star? I saw it in one of the beginning pictures. If it is still in tank... can you maybe find a fellow reefer with a more established tank to house him until yours will be able to sustain it?

For myself I love the inverts, especially stars, though I don't have any.. opted for Harleys and always feared I'd not have enough food in tank, ever, to sustain a star properly.

Regardless great start to a new tank venture. Best of luck with it all!! :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: