• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Latest pics with my newest fish =) eats like a pig!

DSC_2257.jpg

DSC_2260.jpg

DSC_2261.jpg

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
YESSSSSSSS what i thought was ich on my tang is now all gone! because of a cleaner shrimp that i recently purchased it is back to normal!!! wooohooo!!!

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wow, tank looks excellent- off to a really good start!

You stated that you purchased $5 frags for Manhattan Aquariums. Do they have a large selection of $5 frags or are those frags mostly corals such as xenia and kenya tree and those types of frags?

Bubb

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Pics weren't photoshopped. Those are the files from my cam. I just took shots with white balance in "pre" mode. It metered the light from the tank and adjusted the white balance.

kidninja

Nemo Assassin
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Nice upgrade Kid!! Is that the green cap that I gave you?

the green cap that is in the center (the smaller one) is the one you gave me, definitely growing like crazy! also still got the red caps slowly getting bigger lol also that mini frog is in the center of the tank

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Pics weren't photoshopped. Those are the files from my cam. I just took shots with white balance in "pre" mode. It metered the light from the tank and adjusted the white balance.

So your shooting with a Nikon? PRe mode is meant to create a WB using a "Gray Card" or "White Card" when your shooting under lighting conditions other than "Daylight". Unless this was done that is the reason the colors are "Skewed" in the images. Just an FYI :)

Tank still looks good regardless!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: