scarf_ace1981

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
wing i doubt you'll see such a large variety of fish in such a small area in the wild.

i think this was done to catch the eye of the viewer and make the reef more active

i could be wrong

P

Pedro

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Hey Joe,

Glad to see you around. I feel a little special when i go see the tank because i know that one of my corals is in there, remember this?

Last edited by a moderator:

chuck

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup, Jon, I was there. Sat I was at the registration booth, and frag tank. Sun. I was the one drooling over the raffle prizes ..:wink1:
CHRISTINE !!!!!......:shhh:

chuck

justjoe

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wing i doubt you'll see such a large variety of fish in such a small area in the wild.

i think this was done to catch the eye of the viewer and make the reef more active

i could be wrong

There are a lot of fish in there, but a number of the pics that are taken are during a feed, or just prior to a feed, so all the gang is hangin' in a much smaller area awaiting their food, if you took the same pic of the other side of the tank at the same time, it would look quite empty and you'd be asking why are there no fish in that big tank :spin:
The whole place is my DIY project, and is basically my second home.
Joe

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: