BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
no problem I know sometimes there a little expensive so you might wanna try online to get an idea what you can get it for so you don't over pay amazon my have it lol

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thanks guys. As soon as this batch of IO is finished, I am going to AquaVitro.

Good luck, I've heard that it settles though so when you buy it transfer it to another bucket or stir it very good. I've read online of a bunch of people having problems from not stirring it. The guys at Maximum Reefs told me that when I picked it up. So far so good. I like it.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
What would be your first and second choice judging from the article? I do not see Aquavitro represented there either.

As this is an old analysis and aquavito wasn't even around...I used almost every brand of salt out there..I always come back to using coralife just for the simple fact that every batch made is always consistent with all parameters and low in phosphates,nitrite and nitrates..every time I used instant ocean I always had algae growing everywhere..mostly on the high flow areas on the glass.and by no means am I trying to convince others...this is just my research and opinion.as far as the facts going by the analysis they speak for themselves

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
yeah but who's analysis? I cannot follow the link on my phone but I'm just saying was this done by a university or a marine biologist of some sort or is it just a competitors "findings"

Jenna X

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
As this is an old analysis and aquavito wasn't even around...I used almost every brand of salt out there..I always come back to using coralife just for the simple fact that every batch made is always consistent with all parameters and low in phosphates,nitrite and nitrates..every time I used instant ocean I always had algae growing everywhere..mostly on the high flow areas on the glass.and by no means am I trying to convince others...this is just my research and opinion.as far as the facts going by the analysis they speak for themselves

Thanks a lot! not very pleased with instant ocean for similar reasons.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: