Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Looking to buy a chiller. My current order with champion lighting is on backorder. I was buying a current prime mini 1/10 with digital controller and heater outlet For about $360. Anyone have anything comparable in price and with at least a controller please pm or respond to thread. Not buying anything over 1/4 (space limits) and under 1/10 and more than 3 years old.
I guess this might interest those who purchased one and did not need it or those who purchased one that was too small for their tank.

Mods please close. Purchased current 1/3 modular for those interested

Last edited:

Davidl919

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thanks Wes. Yeah I know, but they are on backorder as well. There is only a 4 cent difference between the 2 sites and it goes back to a dead even price on both sites when you factor shipping to my address, Dr foster is 4 cents cheaper shipping.... Weird....
Again thanks and yeah I'm still looking, the worst is I wait another two weeks but My tank has seen 85 degrees and it really isn't hot yet and I had too stop running my metal halides. So I just want too see if I can give someone a reason to sell theirs..:wink1:

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
no prob...premium aquatics has them for $349...might be worth the extra few bucks if you need one ASAP and they have them in stock...

I'm going to get the same chiller soon, let me know how you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: