N

nunzilla

Hmm thats an idea, but I too am a true new yorker, no car. Could we pick it up in brooklyn?

also is the store open?

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the stores come along way for now..and we are only operating out of staten island now. We currently house marine fish/inverts corals and some drygoods out there..and from the quality and prices and response from our customers its worth the trip. Again this is just us trying to help you guys fulfill the order for the cyclopseeze. Just let us know if you want our help.

thanks

Rick

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know I'd love to go through you guys. Being that I'm only 3 or blocks away.

N

nunzilla

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rick I appreciate the offer. The reason I mentioned brooklyn as a possiblity is at one point you mentioned that if we wanted anything off the website from staten island that you would with a deposit transfer it to brooklyn for easier pickup.

We are up to 6 so we are doing great.

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I did say that..but in this case its not really something we were selling we were just trying to assist you in your order. We know the stuff lasts a long time and might be hard to order that quantity. In any case just know we are here to help

Rick

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Guys and Gals - I was planning on making another group visit with offering those who live in Manhattan a ride into SI as I live in Weschester County and would be drving that way anyway -

So how about this? Maybe a group order on inverts (Crabs and snails) as well as the cyclopeeeze stuff and we can make a day of it - Also, the parking is way better in SI than Brooklyn.

How about that? and we could do it early february? say in two weeks? I would also like a block of this stuff to try.

Anyone game?

House

N

nunzilla

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry guys was offline a few days. That could probably work, I might even be able to get my dads car to stop out. However I'm moving on the 15th so that is definatlty a bad day for me. But don't change the date if that is what you come up with. I can allways make arrangements to drive out another day. let me know what day, and I'll let you know if I can go in on a block!

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
We have the smaller bars in stock currently and regularly. They are the ones that are like 7 inches by 2 inches by an inch thick more or less. These are enough to feed your tank for a long time but then there is the huge packs. Not sure what you guys want, we can get both but dont have the larger in stock, only the smaller ones. Let us know.
-Nicky

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Rich,

I can bring one to brooklyn for you but I can only suggest that you might want to come to staten Island as we are currently onloading umm 10 boxes of coral and fish into the system as we speak.

Let us know what work for you best.

:D
Rick

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Rick,
I would like to come to SI on saturday if possible? Can you give me the address and zip so I can maquest directions?
thanks,
Rich

Neo_TA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IRF i'll give a call later but, are you availble tonight Sat. or early Sunday. Saturday till 2pm I'm busy so unless Jackson is coming after two, which time is best?

Also do you guys have any Live rock I need about 10 lbs worth?

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Manhattan Reefs
For those of you that would like to come out today and check out the new shop, we will be here from 2pm til 5pm. Just give us a call to let us know. 718-697-7333
Nick

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: