cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I have decided with all my free time (yeh right!) I am going to give a go at building the jarduino aquarium controller. All the overseas parts have arrived now I need to scrounge up enough to order the rest to get started.

Here is a teaser:

6c87.jpg

bertyboy69

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Okay i am not home right now when i get home ill make sure to send them to you , i honestly could use some help understanding them , i know alot about the software side but im still new on hardware so im still a little iffy on it , but one guy made a 7 outlet controllable box for around 60$ he says so ill send it to you nd see what you can tell me about it hopefully its useful !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reefs

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It is named after the guy who came up with it. It is not an original concept, I can't take credit. There are how to's and information on various forums on how to build this and code to download. It is open source and lots of people have built them and or modified them.

bhazard451

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Its a really cool controller. Lots of time, patience, and DIY electrical knowledge needed to put together though. In the end, it was much easier and cleaner to just buy a Reef Angel and call it a day for me though.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: