Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenny718

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
wait..didn't you read a ton of books on fish and reefing and know everything about it? YET he had NO IDEA fish could get sick. How interesting is that? Also nice touch with the FAKE reefer ratings guys..I almost peed myself.

PREPARE YOURSELVES FELLOW REEFERS..
You definitely need your boots..and I DON'T mean for the snow

Hahaha welcome back trig! Its been to quiet while you where gone. And reefsforlife I don't mean to come across like a jerk but I don't like to see animals suffer and die when all you need to do is a little research to keep them alive, if I come across like a jerk and it helps to save a life of an animal I'm ok with being a jerk ;)

Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
im not to young to be told what should be done, im to young to have like 5 30 year old guys yelling at me all day for starting a new tank and having the temperature 5 degrees lower then normal and losing 2 fish over a month ago. im sure everyone else on this website has had their problems and fixed them just like im doing now. i dont see how i have to be being yelled at and bashed all day long for having a hobby. all day i hear the email thing and i check it and every one says oh you should just quit, your a terrible reefer, stop killing animals. EVERYONES lost fish before. i lost 2 and its not even my fault the store sold me a sick fish that infected everything i had perfectly healthy. i ha no idea back i was starting my first big tank.
Ok honestly the 15 year old excuse does not work, if you think you're too young to hear what you SHOULD be doing with the tank then you SHOULD just find a new hobby like Lenny already mentioned

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
You know why he can't tell us Fort..because he is FULL OF CRAP..he has been doing nothing but lying his arse off making up stuff as he goes along contradicting himself every other minute. If you can't take the heat get the F out the kitchen..sorry to say but you are old enough to be tried as an adult in a court of law and the same goes here. Don't sit there making stupid threads every day disregarding every single thing people tell you and expect no one to call you on it. Get rid of all your live stock and spend the next 6 months learning about how to maintain a successful aquarium of this caliber.

NUFF TYPED

Anthony.Luciano710

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
how have i been contradicting what ive been saying i said the same stuff for the past like 20 posts or so and you just don't seem to understand it. so let me say it 1 more time. in caps so maybe it will be enphisised more. I LOST 2 FISH BECAUSE A STORE SOLD ME A SICK FISH AND AT THE TIME I HAD NO IDEA. IT INFECTED MY WHOLE TANK SO I TOOK IMMEDIATE ACTIONS AND PUT ALL THE CORAL IN A 10 GALLON TANK AND ALL THE INVERTS IN THE SAME TANK WITH LIGHTS AND A HEATER AND LIVE ROCK FROM THE MAIN TANK AND A HANG ON BACK FILTER FULL OF CHEMI PURE. THE HYPO SALINITY HAS BEEN GOING PERFECTLY FINE JUST RECENTLY THE TEMPERATURE DROPPED TO 66 DEGREES BUT I GOT IT BACK UP TO 70 AND NOW 71 AND GETTING MORE HEATERS FROM A NICE PERSON ON THIS WEBSITE THAT LIKES TO HELP PEOPLE NOT BASH THEM FOR FUN ALL DAY. THE FISH ARE PERFECTLY FINE HEALTHY AND HAPPY AND WHEN THE TEMP DROPPED THE HEATER IN THE 10 GALLON WAS POWERFULL ENOUGH TO KEEP IT HIGH SO I HAVE IT SET FOR 75 AND THE CORAL IS DOING FINE NOW AND SO ARE ALL THE INVERTS. now i dont understand how your telling me i dont know what im doing and i sould just quit because obiosly im doing a good job for a beginner if i fund my problem, am currently fixing it, and keeping everything happy and healthy.
You know why he can't tell us Fort..because he is FULL OF CRAP..he has been doing nothing but lying his arse off making up stuff as he goes along contradicting himself every other minute. If you can't take the heat get the F out the kitchen..sorry to say but you are old enough to be tried as an adult in a court of law and the same goes here. Don't sit there making stupid threads every day disregarding every single thing people tell you and expect no one to call you on it. Get rid of all your live stock and spend the next 6 months learning about how to maintain a successful aquarium of this caliber.

NUFF TYPED

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
Stop making excuse the store DID NOT sell you a sick fish..it got ich because you have your tank too cold how many people explained this to you already? Do you see what I mean? You don't get it. If you knew anything you would know it's not 5 degrees colder a tank should be a minimum of 78,not 60 not 65 not 70 SEVENTY EIGHT! At 15 I would think you know how to do simple math by now. Perhaps your billionaire friend can get you a tutor. Your reading skills are obviously sub par as well since you got nothing from allegedly reading 50 books. You only lost 2 fish what about the thousand dollars worth of coral hornets and all that you said you lost? Then it was only a couple frags. Make up your mind already. Just stop lying to everyone. I don't understand the point.

Lenny What's up bro! LOL Yea well Trig is back and he is NOT happy. It's liek I came back into the friggin twilight zone between these 2 kids and all the other amateurs I see giving terrible advice I wanna put my head through a wall.

THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE TO PROTECT REEFERS EVERYWHERE:
IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ADVICE.

iF YOU ASK FOR ADVICE AND THEN DON'T LISTEN TO IT WHEN 20 PEOPLE GIVE IT TO YOU THEN JUST REFRAIN FROM POSTING FURTHER AND GET YOURSELF A NEW PAST TIME.

THANKS

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My headache just gets worse and worse.

Inverts, corals and Hyposalinity is useless. Only fish can be treated using this technique and it has to be done properly.

Please use the search function and do some research.

Thank you all for your help.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: