I had to get this fish back:)
mysteryef8.jpg

and I just like this one:
christmasen5.jpg

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Nice I too just got one but I haven't seen it in 3 days... At this point I'm wondering if he jumped out or what??? Yes I have a open top....
I have 3 convicts, 2 powder blue, 1 chevron, a sixline, scissortail goby, 4pj's, 1 ghost ribbon eel....

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Witold I see you couldn't resist. Nice addition.
I mysteriously found one in my tank just yesterday.Hey Tobin it might be yours.You said you have an open tank and you live like right down the block.Hmmmm... You think?
J/K T. I'm on my second one myself this time with a cover.My first mystery as some of you might remember thought life wasn't worth living or heard voices in it's head and took the flying leap, landed on the tank brace and was fried by mh bulb.
So Tobin look around the tank first.If he not anywhere on floor he might just be hiding.

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Thanks, I looked on the floor with no luck... I'm hoping he's in the tank.. I hate wrasse for this reason... But I just had to get these 2 wrasse... As you know I call them "jumpers'.... I'm hoping this mystery jumper stays happy without a top... like the sixline jumper...lmao

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
What is it about this fish that people like so much? It is just another wrasse. Is it b/c it is hard to come by and expensive? Kind of like my wife who likes LV handbags. I'm happy with my cheapo 6-line wrasse and cleaner wrasse. Even the filament wrasse would do it for me but my 6-line just won't allow that to happen.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
What is it about this fish that people like so much? It is just another wrasse. Is it b/c it is hard to come by and expensive? Kind of like my wife who likes LV handbags. I'm happy with my cheapo 6-line wrasse and cleaner wrasse. Even the filament wrasse would do it for me but my 6-line just won't allow that to happen.
do you see your avatar, i notice you can be without it, thats what this fish does to everyone that sees it. I think this is one of the only fish i like over the regal fish,the colors are incredible. This is not a regular wrasse....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: