• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

212jay

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I would do it but I do not have the space for an order like the last one, so if it's going to be a small one I'll do it. Let me know.
Jay

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
after the last order and having had time to think about it I have no interest in dealing with ordering from LA or ET again.
I do have the free shipping offer from them, so if any one wants to take charge I can try to arrange it so you can use the credit.
I'm sorry guys I spent a huge amount of time on the last order and it turned into a fiasco because of the poor livestock they sent. I'm over them.

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
I'm with Jonathan. Free shipping with LA/eT is not worth the livestock they put at risk. Lots of other online vendors offer free shipping; especially with the size orders MR.com can put together.

Dean

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
The only problem with Saltwaterfishes is that most of the time they don't have what's on the list.

I do have another website

http://www.overnightfish.com/

Free shipping with over $300

I did like www.thatpetplace.com as they sent me a picture of what I was interested in right away. I do have a large credit with Liveaqua.com that I'm going to use, once they something in I want.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: