[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OZ, sent you a pm

to jevsek and everyone else who still wants in..

It would be great to get funds from you by thursday so I can let alvin know how many we want send me a pm and I will give you my address or we can figure out how to arrange payment. I think my paypal account is finally straightend out. (fingers crossed)

so as far as I see it this is the list of people in on the groupbuy...

Wasabi
Mmike1992
Neo_TA
Frostbite
NYC_OZ
Jevsek

6 anemones total

I will check with Alvin on prices, (i'll haggle with him a little like every good NewYorker should) but based on his approx numbers this is the breakdown.

6 RTBA @ $70 each = $420
shipping = $50
saturday delivery extra = $12.50

total = $482.50

total per person = $80.40

updated to 6 people now
Heuerfan is holding off for a bit.

[ March 17, 2004, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: [JWS]wasabi ]

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as it stands right now this is who ive recieved payments from.. basically just waiting on word from nyc_oz.

PAID : Mmike1992
PAID : Neo_TA
PAID : Frostbite
PAID : Jevsek

NOT PAID : NYC_OZ

[ March 18, 2004, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: [JWS]wasabi ]

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the order is placed for 5 roses!

NYC_OZ, ya never got back to me so.. sorry bro.

Ill send out a pm to you guys with directions to my pad.

ttyl

---------

Alvin said fedEx arrives before noon. so I guess feel free to show up around then.

[ March 19, 2004, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: [JWS]wasabi ]

N

NYC OZ

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about the delay. I just switched from AT&T to Verizon DSL and for some reason some of my emails are not being sent?

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
once i get a camera that will be the first thing i do.

my clown barely let the rose grip onto the rocks before he dove right into its tentacles and stayed there the rest of the evening.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine moved about a foot from where I dropped it, now its sitting in a pretty high light and current area, so it hasnt fully opened in a while, but the clown is still sitting in it constantly and brings all the food straight to it... so I guess its happy!

ISLANDREEFANDFIN

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone missed out and could not get the Rose BTA let me know and we can special order them in the store...and i will do them for $75.00 each shipped to the store in Staten Island..

let me know who is interested ..if there are any on of you left.. sorry i didnt see the thread earlier or I could have saved you more money with the amount of anemones you purchased.

thanks
Rick
ISLAND REEF AND FIN INC.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: