digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Running 700w on any UPS will not last long... this is for emergencies, so I would say plug in one and hope that the power comes back soon. You're better off with one running for a longer time than 2 dying in 20 minutes.

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
I'm sorry, I don't have bad intentions
I paid for my $460 and want to sell for almost half price.
This is APC brand.

Don't understand me bad.

Best regards,
mark

Mark the one i posted seems to be much more backup and it cost less. not try to be a wiseguy. i'm not to firmiliar with these items

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Actually after a bit of research... to get 20 minutes out of both heaters you'd need 2800 Watts of output power. The one you posted is 1200 Watts. You'd probably get about 12 minutes running one heater on this unit if it were at full power. These units work great for a 10 watt powerhead, but not for heaters.

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
I even can't find any exactly info about backup time of Ultra 2000VA.
They post backup time 80-90 min but what wattage? 5W? 10W? I don't think so you can run one 350W heater more than 10 min on this UPS, I'm sorry man.
But maybe I'm wrong.

All best.
mark

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
according to the performance chart you would probably get around 80 minutes using 350w on a 2000VA UPS.

i might get one to use w/ my tunzes 20000VA will run 8w for a long time i imagine.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: