Attachments

• 20130606_185152.jpg
    20130606_185152.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 151

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
I votee mh All day that y I can frag my tank every 6 to 8 weeks and don't Even Look I touch my tank can't beat that am not talking zoas& xenia eather

Last edited:

jay79

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have two fathom LEDs over my 90g they are by far the best lights I've owned awesome growth never had a problem with them and if you ever have a question the customer service is outstanding fathom is a stand up business I couldn't be happier

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
First and foremost, none of the mods hate Fathom, Randy (Pratt Reef) still has them over his anemone tank, so that isn't an issue here though it seems that some people want to make it be so. That being said this is a thread about LED lights and what people use and think are the best, so lets just leave it at that and cut out all the other BS.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Nottick, i dont know you or care but it seems that every thread about lights you seem to go off on these anti-fathom comments. Please either give your opinion on the lights that your interested in or move on and stop derailing threads.

Personally, I'm using 2 Evergrow D2040 on my 65g. It's been a month and I've seen a lot of growth so far. Prior to this I was running an Aquarium Village 18" blue/white fixture and I still had good growth. The new ones give me much better side to side coverage and more spectrum plus dimming controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: