mandarin13

Experienced Reefer
i have bin buying and trading corals for a few years now with a very nice guy some of you know well he opened an online store and he is right in suffolk.hes got tuns of awesome acans (i just bought some from him) the ones i got had like 20 heads and only $25 and were beautiful colors i also picked up some sps and zoes too $10-$15 bucks for ora frags i hope he is able to becomes a vendor here and i wish him the best of luck....if anyone wants info on his sight please pm me i dont think im aloud to just post his website on here.thanx k

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
lfsmarineguy said:
I would be suspect of "ORA" corals that cheap unless they are frags that have been grown out,since $10-$15 isn't even cost before shipping on their sps.

And ORA is very controlling of their prices. If they catch word that retailers are chopping and selling they usually cut them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

mandarin13

Experienced Reefer
no the ora frags where from his personal stock in his tank.hes an online store not brick an mortar but you can go and see what he has at his place no he wasnt banned from here i think i know who you guys are talkin about an it not him the site is reefgrower.com theres not a whole lot on the site right now since its bin up an running for only a week but he dos have things not shown on there so message him from the web page im sure if your lookin for something special and he can get it he will hes a really good guy ive always left with tuns of stuff

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: