marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
It's been that way for quite a while. They feel the need to protect their wholesale customers and local retailers and I can't blame them. RD

I can see where they're coming from but the problem is a lot of their products aren't available with local or even on-line places. Also some products can only be found at on-line places and the shipping on some of the products is very expense.

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
When most of your business is orders by the pallet, single purchase customers that require face to face interaction AND have the potential to PO larger customers is just not worth it.

The lack of local businesses carrying the products is real and problematic, but a little birdie tells me that this will be taken care of very soon:)

solitar

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of ppl i know make thier own B-ionic. I use baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to add alkilinity to my tank some ppl use other HD type items for thier calcium. Don't remember where I read the posts tho it was on another forum site.

Solitar

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
The lack of local businesses carrying the products is real and problematic, but a little birdie tells me that this will be taken care of very soon:)
the question is will the prices be cheaper than the online retailers after shipping? it often pays to just pay the extra shipping cost because it still comes out cheaper than LFS.
i just ordered the 2 gal from Marine Depot, which is $28 + $5 shipping = $33 shipped. that is likely cheaper than most LFS carry it at. and being in brooklyn, the LFS shipping shouldnt be too expensive, all they need is a van to pick it up.

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
do you know their prices?
i wouldnt want to pay $50 for what i can get delivered to my door for $32.
if it is say $30-$35 that would probably be reasonable.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: