ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
vinny, a friend is upgrading from 75 to 150, he said about 2-3 weeks in the works, I will tell him if your interested. He is in Long Island, Nassau.

yvrod

reeflect
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a wet-dry with mag18 pump and a turbflotor 1000 multi protein skimmer with oceanrummer 2700 venturi pump that would fit that tank perfectly..all for abou $375..It's only been used for about 2.5 months and is in excellent condition. all this equipment new would be close to $600. PM me if interested

rebar

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
yvrod

I'm also looking for a75/72 bow. and need other stuff as well such as a pump, skimmer, etc. I sent you a PM

dgthrasher

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank

I have a 75 with metal stand I am looking to part with, someone just bought and emptyed the reef part. Its still full with water and all the growth on the back and some on the sides. pop me a pm if your intrested or want to check it out I am over in port jefferson station, so not to far from you. i also have a truck so could potentally help transport it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: