This issue features the following articles:
- Marine expert Aaron Sewell discusses tropical damsels for the marine and reef aquarium.
- Cichlid Guru Mo Devlin’s fantastic fish room is on show again, this month we bring you Amphilophus hogaboomorum – an odd name for a magnificent fish!
- Sara Mavinkurve discusses her favourite faviids.
- Redfish Staff bring you a round up of those remarkable Malawi Cichlids from the genus Nimobochomis.
- How to fantail forever, a guide to long term success with that old favourite: the fantail.