kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
feeler: anyone want a frag of this?

Just putting it out as a feeler. Anybody interested in a frag of this? I got a small portion of the purple side of it. Not sure if it's two diff. chalice growing together or if the green rim turns into the green chalice. But either way, pretty cool piece. Funky purple w/ gold eyes that has pink rim around it, and the other side neon green w/ same eye coloration reflected in the purple side. The green rim on my piece is just starting to grow out so I won't know for sure entirely.
1 eye will be $200. First time offering it up in public. Just another one of those collector's pieces...hah.

Picture060.jpg

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Just a PUBLIC APOLOGY for Kigs about my price comment. I am new and as can see from many of my posts just learning.
Sorry everybody

Either way the corals are gorgeous and worth every penny!

my bad everyone

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Thanks Brendan!

List updated and adding few more things, along with few price adjustments. If you are picking up from me and do not see yourself on the list, please PM me.

Rose Nebula Chalice 1'' $40
TD3.jpg

Tyree Toadstool 1'' ~ 2'' $25
D11.jpg

Ultra grade aussie acan 1head/$30 ; 2heads/$50
DSC_4899.jpg

kigs

<3 palytoxin
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
List has been updated and all PMs replied.

Adding few more things.

Tyree peace favite look-a-like 2~3 heads $50 [far right, top/bottom] Sry for the poor quality pic.
test.jpg

Marijanes 5polyps/$50
MJs.jpg

Sunatic Zoas 5polyps/$25 ;; 10polyps $40
SunaticZ.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: