Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Weird, i was able to morph 1 half purple death and half nuclear green polyp. i will take a pic tomorrow and post.
(pics are up on post 17)

Last edited:

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Dave are you like a mad scientist now or something???
Couldn't leave well enough alone. :lol2:

Now post the pics before I pull out the "this thread is useless without pics" picture

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Just do it! lol
Can't turn down a dare!! So here is Regis , plus it was after 12A.M. so it really was tomorrow
24gt650.jpg

S

steveo32

Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
So you can give me both but not of them together LOL :tongue1:. Dibs on first frag

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
While we are waiting patiently for the pic...coughnotcough...did you do it on purpose, or did it just happen as they were near to each other? :)
Kathy, about 4 months ago i was bored so i decided to take 1 polyp of each and cut them in half and glue both sides together leaving me with 2 polyps of purple/green polyps on a disc. One of the polyps died right away as the other did good for about a week then the nuclear green side died but the purple side continued to grow and became a colony in time. Yesterday i was doing some work on my tank and said, holy sh!t, and this is what i saw. Tell me you ever seen it like this. Polyp split right in half.

My Babies :biggrin:

DSC03421_edited.jpg

DSC03422_edited.jpg

DSC03424_edited.jpg

DSC03426_edited.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: