jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
That's cool. A nice efflo would be a good choice to add to your list. My personal favorite is an abrolhensis stag (green blue tips). This stag get super fuzzy and the tips turn power blue under the right conditions.

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
My recommendation is to buy corals that YOU like and find attractive and interesting. The rare/ expensive thing is largely marketing and nothing more.

Sorry to bring this back ... but I couldn't agree more ... especially being new to SPS and this hobby in general ... I would start with easier, cheaper pieces ... learn to keep your tank under control, keeping your parameters in check ... it'll save you alot of money and heartache.

Here is an Efflo for you. :D
http://www.reeffarmers.com/limited500dollarefflo.htm

onegreenray

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I know you are looking for rare sps but i have been down that road before and honestly it can be very time consuming. if your conditions aren't stable you could have problems. one thing to think about.

my favorite corals are these pink zoas that aren't rare but grow fast and just look sweet. heres a few pics:

fish4-09844.jpg

fish6-09002.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: