• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Unleashed":35uteni0 said:
Can't you guys do math? I only have TWO HANDS!!

I was not thinking hands. :wink:

I hear spuds can be a very erotic source and can produce a small amount of electricity.

A

Anonymous

oops, potato stuck to the ceiling. Damn! I hate when that happens. :lol: yah, it's a bit hard to control....

A

Anonymous

Fish, the words "electricity" and "boobs" should never be used in the same thread.

8O

There are websites for people like you :lol:

A

Anonymous

Unleashed":2cztrhm8 said:
Fish, the words "electricity" and "boobs" should never be used in the same thread.

8O

There are websites for people like you :lol:

I was not thinking boobs either. 8O

There are websites for that too. :lol:

A

Anonymous

I fergot, I'm supposed to give an update.

My doctor told me I have a small lump (benign) in my left breast. I have an appointment with a surgeon on Feb 5.

Of course, the left one is the bigger breast. Now I know why.

A

Anonymous

Unleashed":2xb84omf said:
My doctor told me I have a small lump (benign) in my left breast.
that's good news despite the need for surgery :wink:

been in the same situation, not with my boobies though :lol: , with some "stuff" growing up my left nostril, had to get get it removed, and diagnosed prior to surgery. someone told me then it could be cancerous ... i totally freaked out for ten days waiting for lab results :cry:

A

Anonymous

Unleashed":2ezhiaoc said:
Of course, the left one is the bigger breast.
if one day we get to go to the movie together, remember me to sit on your left side :wink: :wink: :lol:

j/k :wink:

A

Anonymous

:mrgreen: I think the left side of my brain is bigger too, wanna see? LOL

A

Anonymous

8 years is not really that long for a tank. I have a 55 gallon tank that I just took down that is 25 years old and is still does not leak. but if I was ever to set it back up again I would definitely put new silicone on it and.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unleash'd, my mom has had this same problem for as long as I can remember. Benign is the word you really want to hear, and I'm glad you've heard it.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unleashed":1py50jte said:
Something must be done before my 86g turns into a clothing rack.

Damn, this thread is about those things, you know...

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, seamaiden, I wanted to hear it, trust me. I still have to have the damn thing removed though.
8O

Fuzzle, my RACK is not an 86G, though....:lol: That would definitely require surgery.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unleashed":3ts6n0g0 said:
Thanks, seamaiden, I wanted to hear it, trust me. I still have to have the damn thing removed though.
8O

Fuzzle, my RACK is not an 86G, though....:lol: That would definitely require surgery.

yup

all those cases of hanging out eyeballs in emergency rooms all over the country will pprob'ly tie up surgeons everywhere :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unleashed":2nu2rmrf said:
I fergot, I'm supposed to give an update.

My doctor told me I have a small lump (benign) in my left breast. I have an appointment with a surgeon on Feb 5.

Of course, the left one is the bigger breast. Now I know why.

That's great news,the surgery part is a breeze so my Mom said :) I am really glad that it was benign :)

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was told you it's best to use liquid soap and the finger ... no potatoe and boobies needed !
what you think? poll ? :lol: :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unleashed":52lmljk1 said:
8O

Outpatient, maybe?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: