ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
I figured that we need a late night thread! To be used during the witching hours when sleep just isn't an option!!!

All INSOMIACS, DRUNKS, NIGHT-OWLS, those who have bad dreams, NIGHT REEF TANK WATCHERS, LATE night FRAGGERS and TRADERS, VAMPIRES, GHOSTS

W E L C O M E!!!!!!!!!!!

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I had the best shot of tequila tonight, followed by a habanero pepper sorbet chaser, no joke. it was a crazy taste sensation.

happy cinco de mayo!

alrha

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
its not cinco de mayo anymore. if you were an experienced late-nighter you would already be used to the date change. we are already seis de mayo and have been since the start of the thread.
get with the program.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
oop's your right. I did not even realize it was late, it still felt like yesterday when I typed that. Anyway hope you all HAD a great Cinco De Mayo.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by jhale:
I had the best shot of tequila tonight, followed by a habanero pepper sorbet chaser, no joke. it was a crazy taste sensation.

happy cinco de mayo!
That sounds nice!! Getting my Kettle One and tonic ready as I type. What's you late nighters favorite drink?

Just fed my fish tank for the first time this week, my fish were ravenous! they almost bit my hand off!

We should only allow posts on this thread after 12am! and before 6am!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by delv:
Trying to go to sleep...got to start new job at coney island tomorrow....we're building a new reef aquarium there....I'm sure it'll be fun to be paid to build it...

d.
Same place, same time, give us some more details tomorrow? Sounds cool!

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Originally posted by jhale:
oop's your right. I did not even realize it was late, it still felt like yesterday when I typed that. Anyway hope you all HAD a great Cinco De Mayo.
Get with the program Jonathan,
. We'll make a night owl out of you yet! ;)

bad coffee

Inept at life.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yeah, it's satruday 1am and I'm home. I worked 8am-10pm and I'm beat.

Tomorrow is 12-9 with a closing party afterwards.

Monday is buy-a-new-grill-and-grill-steaks day.

And to reference an earlier comment, it's not a new day until you go to sleep. So all those days you've stayed up, consider yourself that much yonger.

BC

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: