• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
For the 3rd time .. I'm still waiting in a price for a 75 rimless RR deep blue ????!!!
Sorry I did not notice your inquiries at all. Where did you send the inquiries to, so that I can find out which system is not functioning.

The 75 rimless RR is $550

Note: You may also consider the plumbing kit ($75), please check with Deep Blue for details of the kit.

Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
How big are the live mysis? I have nano fish.
How long can they live?
How are they to be stored?

thanks

I have never seen Algagen mysis so I cannot tell you. They are saltwater live mysis so they will not be the size of PE Mysis(which is a freshwater kind). My own mysis never go over 1 cm. They are not to be stored. They should be used in the display tank(not a fuge if you want pods and roti) and the culture will usually continue over years unless you have a tank crash. They will not multiply like pods where you see one day 1 and see 10 day n, the colony will actually goes down in no. of individuals to a stable level, say from 100 ct down to 20 and continue to be like 20 for years. Unless you systematically grow them out, the adults will eat the larvae so they stay at a constant level instead of continuously booming.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
WingoLED LED Sale for the Swap

Just lost half hour of typing!
Will continue to do it in the morning when the site is more stable.

1)Introducing the PAR30 5x3W Bulbs
NO other commercial LED PAR bulbs provide so comprehensive spectrum both for coral growth and popping effect! We use 2 violets, 1 royal blue and 2 different white attain the most interesting color yet coral supporting spectrum to put the model REEF together.
The Full Spectrum Fuge model is alo extremely interesting as we put 4 different whites to cover the most comprehensive spectrum for supporting macro algae growth.

No code has to be inserted here.Swap preorder special $10 off! Must be preorder by paying with PP to receive the $10 discount.

Stay tuned for the LOW COST fully programmable 4-6 channel Light Brain(s)
Just waiting for a commercial case to house it and they will be release!

Attachments

• PAR30LED Anime.gif
    PAR30LED Anime.gif
    158.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

George

The only good crab:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Wingo, there are two kinds of PhycoPure: copepod blend, and reef blend. Since your package includes Tisbe Copepods, it would be nice to get the Copepod Blend to feed them and start a culture. Can you clarify which blend you will be ordering for us in this package deal? Thanks.

George
--

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Wingo, there are two kinds of PhycoPure: copepod blend, and reef blend. Since your package includes Tisbe Copepods, it would be nice to get the Copepod Blend to feed them and start a culture. Can you clarify which blend you will be ordering for us in this package deal? Thanks.

George
--

Sorry for not being specific in the original post. Algagen has been only bringing the ReefBlend to the shows. I will try to ask them whether they can sneak me couple Copepod Blend for those who desired them. Algagen's idea of promoting the ReefBlend is that it has the unique
Zoxanthelle in it while no other micro-algae products on the market has that.

WingoLED

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
How many want to join in a Cyclopeeze batch?

I am anticipating of getting bulk amount of cyclopeeze, if you are interested lmk.

This is bulk and packing is not exact, plus it must be frozen, so sharing is a messy business. Hence this may not even work out after all. Nevertheless please let me see how much you want first and I check whether it worth the next day air shipping for a couple blocks.

To me and I assume many reefers agreed, 99% of the fish and coral love them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: