• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Any update on ORA discount?
And pricing on maxi minis?

thanks

Ora list will be up soon and the dead line this SUNDAY 12:00am Midnight.

Expect 20% percent, Most ORA corals are mini colony with multiple branches. Eg. ORA Ethereallook comes just like the pic in their website, so is ORA Gecko Green Acro comes just like the pic in their website. I do not frag them nor sell you tiny single 1" branch type thing. Whatever way ORA send in, that is the size they go to you. If anyone want smaller pcs, please find some to share with you.

For those ORA coral I already have a while, I will put aside in the display so that you guys know there are much bigger and will cost more.

Attachments

• ethereal_lg.jpg
    ethereal_lg.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 73
  • geckogreen_lg.jpg
    geckogreen_lg.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
Any update on available pods? I'd be happy to pre-pay to reserve some.

If you have not decided from the swap price list linked in the OP, here is a custom package I can get for you:

Swap Special Package I $20
ReefPods Tangerine $15.50
Amipods $10
Rotifers $12.99

Total: $58.49

As posted in the OP, PP to [email protected]. MAKE SURE you write down your screen name and the cel. no., the exact order. Payment must be completed by this Sunday the 13th to receive above special swap prices.

Pick for swap special is at the swap, otherwise the swap prices are not valid!

Lee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
If you have not decided from the swap price list linked in the OP, here is a custom package I can get for you:

Swap Special Package I $20
ReefPods Tangerine $15.50
Amipods $10
Rotifers $12.99

Total: $58.49

I was hoping to get some combination of:
ReefPods Tisbe
ReefPods Acartia
ReefPods Pseudodiaptomus
ReefPods Tangerine
ReefPods Moina salina
ReefPods Parvocalanus

I'm not interested in the Amphipods, Rotifers, PhycoPure ReefBlend, or Coral Smoothie. Can I just buy some of the live pods listed above? I'm sorry if I'm being a PIA, but my tank is small (39G). My concern with the Swap Special Package is that the Reefblend & Coral Smoothie will go bad before I use it all. I'm trying to increase the diversity of copepods in my tank. I already have a colony of amphipods & per Alagen's website the amphipod bottle only includes 15 pods anyway. Feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0
I was hoping to get some combination of:
ReefPods Tisbe
ReefPods Acartia
ReefPods Pseudodiaptomus
ReefPods Tangerine
ReefPods Moina salina
ReefPods Parvocalanus

I'm not interested in the Amphipods, Rotifers, PhycoPure ReefBlend, or Coral Smoothie. Can I just buy some of the live pods listed above? I'm sorry if I'm being a PIA, but my tank is small (39G). My concern with the Swap Special Package is that the Reefblend & Coral Smoothie will go bad before I use it all. I'm trying to increase the diversity of copepods in my tank. I already have a colony of amphipods & per Alagen's website the amphipod bottle only includes 15 pods anyway. Feel free to PM me if you like. Thanks

Unless you specify, I sell my ampipods not Alagen, mine usually over 30 pods.

OK so the new quote will be
ReefPods Tisbe**** 14.99
ReefPods Aca a* 19.95
ReefPods Pseudodiaptomus* 19.95
ReefPods Tangerine** 15.50
ReefPods Moina salina* 19.95
ReefPods Parvocalanus* 23.95

Total: $114.29
Since ALL prices are already swap special, I can only give a little more discount: Final $104.95

Also I read that you also want some mysis. Please note mysis are not to be used in the same space with the pods. The better locations for both to co-exist in a system is pods in the fuge and mysis in the DT.

If no one else share with you I can sell you 50 cts at $20

Last edited:

Lee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Unless you specify, I sell my ampipods not Alagen, mine usually over 30 pods.

OK so the new quote will be
ReefPods Tisbe**** 14.99
ReefPods Aca a* 19.95
ReefPods Pseudodiaptomus* 19.95
ReefPods Tangerine** 15.50
ReefPods Moina salina* 19.95
ReefPods Parvocalanus* 23.95

Total: $114.29
Since ALL prices are already swap special, I can only give a little more discount: Final $104.95

Also I read that you also want some mysis. Please note mysis are not to be used in the same space with the pods. The better locations for both to co-exist in a system is pods in the fuge and mysis in the DT.

If no one else share with you I can sell you 50 cts at $20

I just placed an order through paypal of:
Your Amphipods - $10
Reefpods Tisbe - $14.99
Reefpods Pseudodioptomus - $19.95
Reefpods Tangerine - $15.50
Total: $60.44
I hope I did this correctly. Please let me know. Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: