A.latz in mertens carpet
2ABABBF0.jpg

It's just a clownfish! LOL

a very nice clownfish :thrash:

LavaToad

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe uncommon in that these 2 are the main reason I can't keep corals for the time being... Dragon Wrasse and a puffer that apparently isn't a Mappa

Attachments

• dw2.jpg
    dw2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 292
  • dw3.jpg
    dw3.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 288

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My juvenile chiseltooth wrasse. It has lost its bright blue line on the back, and is getting the white/yellow band next to the tail. His scales are also showing the color change (light blue border) that the adults exhibit. His body is also going from elongated to "taller"

Attachments

• L1088786.jpg
    L1088786.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 280

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
My juvenile chiseltooth wrasse. It has lost its bright blue line on the back, and is getting the white/yellow band next to the tail. His scales are also showing the color change (light blue border) that the adults exhibit. His body is also going from elongated to "taller"

I had this wrasse for years - was a model citizen in my reef.

Love it

House

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
My rarest, uncommon fish is a diamond tail flasher wrasse. I can't get a good picture of it. I know there is one more in NJ and supposedly only 6 total in the US. I can't confirm that at all, but I can't wait for this guy to become a supermale.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: