• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Most of my reef keeping has been a "black op" and, therefore, there is no record of it. It will remain classified for many many years. If anyone shall delve into my history they may get a visit from the little black helicopters in the middle of the night. lol

:twisted:

A

Anonymous

I think about 10 years. IIRC I signed on to AL in 1998. Sano wars were pretty cool :wink:

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ranger":2zmi98qa said:
Most of my reef keeping has been a "black op" and, therefore, there is no record of it. It will remain classified for many many years. If anyone shall delve into my history they may get a visit from the little black helicopters in the middle of the night. lol

:twisted:

I like it! You may have just pushed me over the edge to buy the new Splinter Cell game for the XBOX 360 haha. I have deep seeded covert personality traits for some reason. It always manifiested itself in secret halloween missions and some rather serious trournament paitball haha. Weird that I'm a worship leader now haha.

B

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I think I have been reefing for over 10 years... unfortunately I think it's just that it feels like that, I think i've been reefing for 3-4 years though... I remember it started before xmas one year, unfortunately I forget if it was 2 or 3 xmasses ago.. if I had to make a guess I'd say probably 3 years ago.

dnorton1978

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SnowManSnow":2ave7af3 said:
easy on Pit :) Pat is first class :)

B

Very well put B. Good attitude.

I did not mean to come across as a, "you know what", but it just erks me when people are unfriendly. That is why I came right to your defense yesterday.

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bleedingthought":1wyv84xp said:
2 years is not 3.5, though. :wink: :lol:

Maybe snowmansnow is just getting old. The years really start to blend.............or he likes to exaggerate as most men do. I vote for old. :lol:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SteveNichols":lousnaeb said:
I think about 10 years. IIRC I signed on to AL in 1998. Sano wars were pretty cool :wink:

Ah, memories. Hard to believe the Sano wars (or Aqualink's heydey, for that matter) are now nearly a decade gone....

On topic: freshwater for 31 years, saltwater for 18, reefs for 10.

SnowManSnow

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im only 30.. but i have a lot of information on my hard drive :) I need to defragment.. them maybe my spacial and time issues will resolve.

b

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fish only SW tanks about 43 years, my first tank that could be considered a reef tank about was set up about 35 years ago.

Regards,
David Mohr

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: