• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MelanieF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya! :D Nice website Len! (Sure wish this forum had waving hand and thumbs up icons... maybe I'm just icon happy. :lol: )

MelanieF

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, my akita Kuda. He's now a year and a half old and the hubby and I don't know how we ever lived w/out him before. Luckily we did our homework and had some experience w/ large breeds so he fits in perfect with us. I am still amazed at how well behaved he is for being intact but we haven't hit the 2yr mark yet either. My aunt breeds them and has another litter due so I'm trying to convince the hubby that Kuda needs a little sis to play with. :wink:

Couple more pics of him here http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/melanieg77/?sc=3 and if you click on the Reef Pics album there's some pics of my tank & corals.

pcardone

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had some kind of fish tank all my life. I have a koi pond thats about 15 years. I started my current reef in 2001.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my 55 reef in 1979. I hated the size, always scratching it when I moved rock around.

The tank was slate bottom with stainless steel braces. Was that ever a bad choice on my part.

Attachments

• Reef79.jpg
    Reef79.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,020

shavo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25 years of fresh water, every single kind of fish known to man.

under 1 year with a reef tank, have less money nut much more happy!

go figure

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: